Friday, February 23, 2007

A Rollercoaster Ride

The past few days was an emotional roller coaster ride for me. I would get excited over one job offer and then be disappointed with another. One moment, I was juggling multiple offers, the next moment, I'd get anxious, I'd lose it all. I have been waiting far too long for answers...and darn! I was getting impatient. I was afraid of making the wrong choices, afraid of not being happy with the path I'd choose to tread on.

The roller coaster goes dipping, dropping, and looping then in the midst of it all, I am led to an awareness that what’s happening is part of the Lord’s grand plan for me. I will never know what lies ahead. I may not be in control of the future but, I could take steps in directing my emotions. What is important is that I prepared myself as possible to spring ahead and that preparation begins with courage and an introspective journey.


Share

0 comments: