Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Sun is Up Again

I would like to thank my friends for helping me to come out of the tunnel. The sun is coming out again in my life. I am getting back in control of my emotions, my family, my career. Though there are no positive feedbacks yet from the resumes I've churned, I am just so goddamn content at the moment.

Things will get better. I am slowly resurfacing from the muck. I am now making plans. So starting tomorrow:

1. I will wake up early, sip my tea and go jogging or perhaps do a turbo jam workout.
2. I will keep myself busy by reading (books that I've bought but never been read). I will have read at least 2 good books a month.
3. I will take a creative writing course as well.
4. I'm going back to journaling to rediscover my authentic self.
5. I'm going to take advantage of my free time for my family.

I am not a much of a planner, but it makes me feel good. It gives me something to focus on. It keeps me from sitting in front of the TV saying "hey get up and move!"

Now, as I look around I feel my life is full and brimming. I now notice small miracles, a friend's comforting words, my fluffy pillow, a child's sweet embrace, and a lot more. Thank you God for blessing me.


Share

0 comments: