Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Shining Star

Meet Chloe, my Girl No. 3. Looking at her pics, I couldn't bring myself to the fact that my little girl has metamorphosed from being a shy and quiet one to now a sociable, confident, responsible, and independent girl of twelve.

Invisible Girl
When she was younger, Chloe used to seem invisible. Her tiny frame and "emily the strange" manner made her barely noticeable to anyone but me, her mom. I wondered... will she be always this hidden from the world?


Shining Moment

Last week was Chloe's shining moment--her graduation from grade school. Not a tremendous milestone, in the scheme of things, but very important to her. She bagged four academic distinction awards and I am so proud of her. I couldn't help but brag about her.

Chloe is indeed far from invisible. She's a shining star in my eyes.


Share

0 comments: